Thursday, July 31, 2008

Flying Evil Wing!

Hello everyone!

Been a long time hasn't been?! Wow, I haven't updated for sometime now, but don't I'm here to keep updating! In fact I HAVE ALOT of things to share with you guys from this point on, seeing how it's been months since I posted anything important that was released officially.

I guess I can start with the rest of the premium headgears that I was listing down, between the
Baphoment Horns and Dark Randgris Helm. In total there are 7 headgears to this collection, so I'll introduce number 3 the "Flying Evil Wing". Now let me note here that THIS IS FULLY ANIMATED just like a few others I will be posting about. Well I hope you guys enjoy!


Here are the Stats of the headgear:
Flying Evil Wing
An unholy Satanic Chain forged with an incantation. SP + 120. Adds a chance of casting curse on the user when receiving Physical Damage.
Def: 3
Location: Upper
Weight: 10
Jobs: All
Sloted: 1
[Animated]

This headgear was officially released February 20, 2008.

If your interested in this new headgear I’ve developed please take your time and look for it yourself at the official Philippines Ragnarok Online Server…Enjoy!

No comments: