Thursday, July 31, 2008

Gentleman’s Pipe!

Hey guys,

I'm here again to introduce yet another great addition to the premium headgear collections! It's the "Gentleman's Pipe"! Completely original design by myself, even the concept for making it fully animated! Yes it was base upon those Japanese Pipes with cool dragon engravings on it, gems, and of course the smoke! SO WHY NOT IN RO?! hehehehe. As you'll see, the pipe was approved and fully patched into commercial servers as of [January 30, 2008]. I hope you guys will enjoy this just as much as I did!


Here are the stats for this great headgear:

Gentleman’s Pipe
- A long, smoking pipe used by gentlemen and nobility.
- Reduce damage from Demi-human monsters by 2%.
- Lower Slot
- Available to all Job Classes
- Animated

If your interested in this new headgear I’ve developed please take your time and look for it yourself at the official Philippines Ragnarok Online Server…Enjoy!

No comments: