Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Play as a 3D Cell shade model in RO!

Hello again,

I know it hasn’t been a day since my last post, but I want to show this a legitimate Ragnarok Online project that I’ve been working on for a long time. Anyway, I will begin by posting an old but fantastic installment into RO; it's not an official release, but simply something I felt like sharing, since a lot people seemed to be amazed at the work I did for it. Now, please excuse me, this video sample is very old, even older than the date it was posted. It was used to show Gravity and Level-Up that my ideas and work can travel far beyond the limits of Ragnarok Online.

Well, I hope you enjoy this sample! Perhaps somewhere along this current project, this feature can be used, but as of right now, I can't seem to find any purpose in it, besides to prove my skills.

Enjoy!

No comments: